Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Hear Ye! Hear Ye!

So as of five minutes ago I had successfully uploaded Just A Touch to Amazon.com. It should be available to download in the next 6-12 hours. So by 8:00 am on 7 August, Just A Touch will be LIVE!! AAAH!!!

I hope you all have a chance to read it and enjoy it as much as I enjoyed writing it. To my test readers I couldn't have done it without you! Once you've read the book if you desire to be part of the test reader group for the second book please let me know. I will be taking up to 10 test readers on a first come first serve basis for A Fighting Chance.

So again I hope everyone enjoys Just A Touch! Let me know on Goodreads and/or Amazon what you think! Yay!

Okay, I'm going to go do a happy dance now because this has finally happened! Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment