Thursday, May 16, 2013

With One Touch Title Change!

So, it has come to my attention that With One Touch, while a perfectly decent title just doesn't quite fit what I'm going for with the book.  So here is the new title reveal for my book.  Just A Touch.  I know, very similar to what it was before but with an added twinge of mystery and double meaning.

I sent my book out to a select group of test readers and one came back saying that With One Touch just didn't seem to fit with the book.  So I sat back and took a good look at what I wanted the title to convey.  Guess what, she was right.  I have already figured out the title for the second book and it conveys a double meaning to the story.  Who the story is about as well as what is happening whereas With One Touch just didn't do that.  Just A Touch, however, does that a little better.

So ta da, Just A Touch it is. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment