Thursday, May 1, 2014

Meet the Fighter!

Hello Everyone!

I would like to introduce you to the cover of A Fighting Chance and therefore the Fighter.

Let me know what you think!


And because I'm feeling giving today...



    I feel the softness of her white blonde hair as I wrap my fingers in it, pulling her face towards mine. The pain in my chest lessens slightly with the contact, but not enough, so I keep pushing myself farther, wanting to drown in her touch. I hear a faint gasp and pause. “What is it?” she asks quietly against my lips.
     I don’t answer her, turning my face to see passed her bright blonde hair. The sight in front of me makes my stomach roll and my heart shatters. I meet the emerald eyes of the only person I should be doing this with. The shock and pain and hurt clouding those beautiful eyes keeps me frozen in place. I can’t even say anything to her. I see the question screaming at me as a single tear slides down her face and she turns and runs out of my life completely—why?
      A beam of sunlight wakes me from my nightmare.

Happy Reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment