Friday, June 20, 2014

Teaser, Teaser, what's in this Teaser?

I'm so, so close to being done with A Fighting Chance! I'm still planning on having it out by the end of June! Only a little over a week left. Yikes!

So, to hold you over until then...

Here is your promised teaser of the day! Happy Reading!



My heart aches as I watch his figure walk away from me. I know it took a lot of guts for him to tell me about his past. I completely understand why Arianna felt the way she did, but the Ethan I’ve come to care for doesn’t sound anything like the Ethan he just described.
How can I feel so much for him, even after hearing what he’s capable of?
I pull my knees to my chest and wrap my arms securely around my legs. With my head on my knees, my gaze drifts towards Ethan. I sigh.
Why did you have to go and do that, Ethan? How could you do that to Arianna?
I shake my head against my knees. Looking back over at his sleeping form I whisper, “But that’s not you anymore. It can’t be.”
Your past doesn’t define you. How many times have I told myself that?

~A Fighting Chance~
Coming Very Soon :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment