Saturday, July 13, 2013

I Know, I Know...It's Been Awhile

So I know it's been a while since I last blogged.  Life has been crazy lately!  But no excuses, I feel bad that I haven't written in a while with any updates.  SO here is all that has happened in the last month.

Just A Touch has gone through a bit of a revamp.  Nothing really major but enough that I think the story got that much more exciting.  At least I hope it did.  So for those of you who were in the test group be prepared for some difference between what you've read and what gets published.  It'll make it exciting for all!

Also, in regards to my cover for Just A Touch, I received the initial proofs and I'm excited to say that I think the cover is going to be amazing!  I should have it back by the 26th!!  I can't wait!  The reveal will happen here and on Goodreads once it is complete.  Once I have the cover and the final edits back I'll be publishing.  More on that once the time gets closer but I'm hoping within the next month.  Cross your fingers!

A Fighting Chance, book 2, is still a work in progress.  I've reached right around 33,000 words and I've just had another wave of inspiration for it so hopefully that word count will increase significantly in the next few weeks.  Once you've read Just A Touch you'll know who this story is about but I will be giving no hints or sneak peaks for this one until Just A Touch has been out for a bit.  So sorry, but you'll all have to wait a little while for more on this one.

I also have three other books in progress, one being book 3 to the Triad, but right now finishing the Triad series is my main focus so the others are still sitting on the shelf with right around 10,000 words each.  They are called Promises and Remember.  More on these later but figured I'd clue you in since I've been MIA for a while.

And as a I'm sorry gift here is another peak at Just A Touch.  One from Arianna and one from Chase.  Enjoy!



   "He has to think this town is full of crazy people by what he has just witnessed. Where is a rock to crawl under when you need one?" - Arianna


   "She was so scared. I could hear it in her voice. And her screams… Don’t think about that Chase. You have a job to do. You helped her today and she’s okay…for now.
   She doesn’t believe me. I could tell she thought I was crazy. It was written all over her words. But she has to believe me now, right. Oh, I hope she believes me." - Chase

No comments:

Post a Comment